Help with Roo and guineas!

beylabean

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2015
Ontario,Canada
I have 3 ee's and 3 guinea fowl. 2 of the 3 ee's are Roos and my guineas decided yesterday to have a hate on for one of the Roos. I literally can not let him out of the coop or they attack him!!! All are free range so I feel awful that he can't come out, but I don't want him getting hurt :( any choices other than rehoming him?

And I plan on getting more hens, I bought the 3 ee's as day olds unsexed and this is what we ended up with. Planning on introducing more to the flock soon

I understand it's the guineas. I was just thinking if you only had the one hen it might be best to just get rid of the roo. But if your adding more to your flock. Sorry I'm no help with guineas. I've never had any. Good luck.

I understand it's the guineas. I was just thinking if you only had the one hen it might be best to just get rid of the roo. But if your adding more to your flock. Sorry I'm no help with guineas. I've never had any. Good luck.

Thanks. They are all so beautiful and great I would hate to get rid of any, but if that's my only option, I will find him a new home

Back
Top Bottom