Help with watery poo

Chicks17050

In the Brooder
Jun 15, 2018
my chicks are 2 weeks about and one had a brown watery ooo they on the chick medcaded food someone plz help me it’s only the one I do see it drink a lot it’s like no blood and stuff burn pure brown lime the food it eats almost someone plz help me

my chicks are 2 weeks about and one had a brown watery ooo they on the chick medcaded food someone plz help me it’s only the one I do see it drink a lot it’s like no blood and stuff burn pure brown lime the food it eats almost someone plz help me

Can you post a picture? There's a wide range of "normal" when it comes to poop.

You're fine don't worry. There poo is going to be different more or less each time they eat. You got a lot of birds?

You shore I’m just worried she might be sick I don’t want them to get in to the other 3 girls if it is

So you definitely know her protect his mom which is great because it really shows how much you care.

The reason I ask why how many u have is because it would have been a good reference point in showing you examples that all the poops different. I got 21 chickens. And sometimes they love to sit on my porch and poop on the concrete( I hate it when they do that and consistently try to shoe them away). All the Poop moreless looks different. Really just depends on what they eat and how much they exercise.

So here's a few times where you should worry. The poop is straight bright red which typically indicate blood in the lower intestine. Black poo like really Tary Black typically indicates blood and upper intestine or like stomach area.

Also when you only have a few chicks you're consistently looking at all their activity and what they do and you kind of start over analyzing.

If you truly want us to double-check upload a video of your chicks doing some regular activity. So you have three older chicks and how many new chicks do you have? I'm not a fan of medicated food I think it's something you could use if you got a flock of 50-100 Birds. But if your Birds aren't interacting with other birds and you don't have too many of them and you got them from a good Hatchery you're probably don't need to give him medicated food. But that's just my opinion.

So you definitely know her protect his mom which is great because it really shows how much you care.

The reason I ask why how many u have is because it would have been a good reference point in showing you examples that all the poops different. I got 21 chickens. And sometimes they love to sit on my porch and poop on the concrete( I hate it when they do that and consistently try to shoe them away). All the Poop moreless looks different. Really just depends on what they eat and how much they exercise.

So here's a few times where you should worry. The poop is straight bright red which typically indicate blood in the lower intestine. Black poo like really Tary Black typically indicates blood and upper intestine or like stomach area.

Also when you only have a few chicks you're consistently looking at all their activity and what they do and you kind of start over analyzing.

If you truly want us to double-check upload a video of your chicks doing some regular activity. So you have three older chicks and how many new chicks do you have? I'm not a fan of medicated food I think it's something you could use if you got a flock of 50-100 Birds. But if your Birds aren't interacting with other birds and you don't have too many of them and you got them from a good Hatchery you're probably don't need to give him medicated food. But that's just my opinion.
I only got 4 all close to the same age but one is a few days behind I had 5 but my brother on axdent being only 4 when I was leting it explode some of the grass like it sausbto slowly show them outside so i was he got a few drops of pool water on it and holds it meanly next day I lost that little one I just hope I don’t loss the others they barly get out rn Thare in a place like a grow out they mainly eat drink and sleep but wen I see they want to play I take them out and let them explore

And how they sleep scares the day light out of me one looms lol it does but I go t touch it and it jolts awake thare my first baby’s

Back
Top Bottom