Help with what breed( if possible)?

4theBirdz

Chirping
May 13, 2020
Massachusetts
Good morning all. I was hoping to get some help fifuring out what breed 2 of my girls are. They came from Hoover Hatchery. It was their brown egg layer mix package. I did try looking through their site but after a while I start thinking every pic looks like mine, lol. So here they are. Thanks in advance for looking.Oh, and they will be 5 weeks old this week. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 20200607_101404.jpg
    20200607_101404.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200607_102021.jpg
    20200607_102021.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 18
The white and black one really looks like an Easter Egger- but it doesn't make sense that it would be in the Brown Egg Layer mix. I'm a little worried about the red/brown coming in on the shoulders- that can be a pretty good indicator of cockerel... The blue pullet could be a Sapphire Gem- so a production breed- didn't see any other candidates on the Hoover site!

The white and black one really looks like an Easter Egger- but it doesn't make sense that it would be in the Brown Egg Layer mix. I'm a little worried about the red/brown coming in on the shoulders- that can be a pretty good indicator of cockerel... The blue pullet could be a Sapphire Gem- so a production breed- didn't see any other candidates on the Hoover site!
Thank you! We might have to just wait until they are grown but just wanted to see what people thought

Back
Top Bottom