Help wth atching asap please

Ok thank you for the links egghead jr. I have looked at a few thing on here about the splayed leg I just am not 100% that this is what is wrong with the baby chic.

As for the hatching one yes my husband and I got to nervous and started working too fast as we lost one Saturday because we didn't help. there is blood showing, I put it back in the incubator and am leaving it alone for a bit. thank you all so much

So do I just leave the chic in the incubator or try to help him out of the sac? What about the bleeding?

Do the pictures help at all? Thank you everyone
Yes. See how full and round his belly is? This means that he has at least started to absorb the yolk sac. You should be able to gently pull back a bit of the membrane right below his feet there and if there isn't a yolk sac hanging off of his belly, I would try to ease the membrane down. I find that at this point, you can pretty much just roll the membrane back on itself. If you start to see a lot of bleeding, apply pressure until it stops and wrap him back up in wet paper towel and wait another hour.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom