HELP! Yellow goop - dead chick

I just had an entire batch of "gorilla glue" babies, I had to hatch them out myself. They were at 30-35% for incubation and upped to 50-60% for hatch. They were drying in the shell in that glue. For me it is only certain hens batches that do this (thank goodness)!

I just had an entire batch of "gorilla glue" babies, I had to hatch them out myself. They were at 30-35% for incubation and upped to 50-60% for hatch. They were drying in the shell in that glue. For me it is only certain hens batches that do this (thank goodness)!
The next one was like that! He did get out of the shell himself..i left him to dry but his little feathers dryed hard and plastered to him, so I rinsed him off. Is there any other way to clean the stickiness off?

Attachments

• 20200330_231441.jpg
    20200330_231441.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 5
The next one was like that! He did get out of the shell himself..i left him to dry but his little feathers dryed hard and plastered to him, so I rinsed him off. Is there any other way to clean the stickiness off?
Nope, I had to give several chick baths too! They fluff much better after their bath. Mines wings and legs & really everything was stuck to their little bodies, I had one dry to the incubator bottom!!!

Back
Top Bottom