Help......!

I passed the info along...as she was cracking one open, it was still alive, so she put it back...I told her to join BYC and read up....I know I have read a bit about what I am doing!! Nobody knows it all huh? My bator is set at or around 100*-102*, I hope that works, I still see moving embryos inside the eggs! 10 days till I see if I screwed up!

I passed the info along...as she was cracking one open, it was still alive, so she put it back...I told her to join BYC and read up....I know I have read a bit about what I am doing!! Nobody knows it all huh? My bator is set at or around 100*-102*, I hope that works, I still see moving embryos inside the eggs! 10 days till I see if I screwed up!
Whoa if the eggs were due on thursday, isn't that a day 24 chick? I had a day 25 chick that I had to break out of the egg survive, although he was pretty stunted.

that's what she said...I haven't heard back from her yet....not sure if any of them survived, I encouraged her to join BYC before she tries again....

Back
Top Bottom