Help :(

Oh really? I thought all ducks could fly lol. Oops. he was acting what seemed normal to me but he followed me around. I sat out with them till 3am I felt so bad.

The others could either accept it or bully it or kill it. But if he has other ducks to hang out with, he'll be fine. He's not going to automatically accept her just because she's a Pekin.

What would happen if I did get another one? What would the others do?

Most likely fight to assert dominance and figure out their pecking order. Does the Pekin duck seem depressed or does he hang out with the other ducks? As long as he seems mentally and physically healthy you should probably leave the flock the way it is.

He seems fine. Eating like normal. I would rescue him in a heartbeat...along with a few or all of them! The pond is in my apartment complex. My building is the only one that is in front of it, it's at the entrance. I've done some research on pricing and I'm going to talk to the office and see if they will put speed humps in if they aren't going to. I've known of 3 that have gotten hit. People fly through there and it makes me so angry. I guess a human has to get hurt before someone does something.
Here are my babies....

[/IMG]

He seems fine. Eating like normal. I would rescue him in a heartbeat...along with a few or all of them! The pond is in my apartment complex. My building is the only one that is in front of it, it's at the entrance. I've done some research on pricing and I'm going to talk to the office and see if they will put speed humps in if they aren't going to. I've known of 3 that have gotten hit. People fly through there and it makes me so angry. I guess a human has to get hurt before someone does something.
Here are my babies....

[/IMG]

Was the other Pekin found, or is this a old photo? I would hope they would put speed bumps in for everyone's sake. But if not that is very nice of you to be willing to pay for them. People's ignorance when driving really blows my mind at times.

Back
Top Bottom