Help!!

Hold the eggs up to your ear and see if you can hear any tapping. If they haven't externally pipped they will be fine with a quick trip out of the incubator. You can also float test but you must make sure they haven't pipped otherwise you will drown them. You put a few eggs at a time into water the same temperature as your incubator (doesn't have to be exact but close) and they will wriggle if there is a chick inside.

Hold the eggs up to your ear and see if you can hear any tapping. If they haven't externally pipped they will be fine with a quick trip out of the incubator. You can also float test but you must make sure they haven't pipped otherwise you will drown them. You put a few eggs at a time into water the same temperature as your incubator (doesn't have to be exact but close) and they will wriggle if there is a chick inside. 

This is so nerve racking! I'll try once I get home. Hopefully they will have hatched when I've gotten home!

So no babies again this afternoon. So we opened one and it was a baby. But it was still very small with some developing furry ness and and eye and beak. Then we opened one that was cracked some and it was a rotten egg.

Back
Top Bottom