Help

DolittleFarm

In the Brooder
Jun 10, 2017
Good day, I am new here and see people post pictures and albums etc. I have tried to search the forums to find out how you go about posting albums to my account or in my news feed to show progress of my birds and coops etc. I have not been able to find any info on how to do this. I hope I have posted this in the correct spot. I am finding it hard to figure this sire out. I am sure I will eventually get the hang of it.
Thank you for any help.

I'm having exactly the same problem (plus there are a lot of photos missing from mine). I can't figure out how to add photos from my album to a post, so I'm wondering what the point of having one is. Hopefully someone more tech savvy can help us!

Good day, I am new here and see people post pictures and albums etc. I have tried to search the forums to find out how you go about posting albums to my account or in my news feed to show progress of my birds and coops etc. I have not been able to find any info on how to do this. I hope I have posted this in the correct spot. I am finding it hard to figure this sire out. I am sure I will eventually get the hang of it.
Thank you for any help.

I'm having exactly the same problem (plus there are a lot of photos missing from mine). I can't figure out how to add photos from my album to a post, so I'm wondering what the point of having one is. Hopefully someone more tech savvy can help us!

Hi, you can find answers in this thread!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/albums-still-gone.1179556/

I have gone to the gallery page. I just dont know how I actually create an album. There is no where that I can see that says to upload or creat album etc. I tried to look on the your albums page as well and still nothing that says up load or create album or post. I just can't seem to see anything that will let me do this

When you click on the gallery page it shows this: SEE THE BIG BLUE BUTTON THAT SAYS ADD MEDIA>>>>>click on it
Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 8.16.00 PM.png

I have gone to the gallery page. I just dont know how I actually create an album. There is no where that I can see that says to upload or creat album etc. I tried to look on the your albums page as well and still nothing that says up load or create album or post. I just can't seem to see anything that will let me do this

Click on the ADD MEDIA button and you will see.

Back
Top Bottom