Help..

Pics

4chickenhelppp

Chirping
Sep 24, 2019
BA7ADB0E-8D55-457B-A438-DA1406ECC7F1.jpeg
B68523FA-FC8B-404C-80BB-C8D67060325C.jpeg
I had a silkie chick shaking violently on the floor of the grow out coop and seems to have no energy. I separated it immediately no others are showing signs of illness. Does anyone have any idea what could have happened? It is still alive but extremely weak seems paralyzed has been like this for a day.

View attachment 1916845 View attachment 1916844 I had a silkie chick shaking violently on the floor of the grow out coop and seems to have no energy. I separated it immediately no others are showing signs of illness. Does anyone have any idea what could have happened? It is still alive but extremely weak seems paralyzed has been like this for a day.
do you know if your chicks were vaccinated for Mareks?
No they were not

Welcome to BYC.

Did you hatch this bird?
Did you add this bird to an already established flock?

What exactly do you feed it?
Hi I didn’t hatch this bird I got it from cackle hatchery. It is only with other birds I got from there at the same time. Well now it is separated but before it was. I feed Purina chick starter non medicated

Is a vet an option?
Can you try to encourage it to drink?
Do you have Nutri-Drench?
There are no vets by me that are interested in taking in a chicken believe it or not, no avian vets anywhere near me. I have been helping it drink every so often, I don’t have nitro drench. On hand I have tylan 50 oral and rooster booster

There are no vets by me that are interested in taking in a chicken believe it or not, no avian vets anywhere near me. I have been helping it drink every so often, I don’t have nitro drench. On hand I have tylan 50 oral and rooster booster
Rooster Booster Poultry Cell?

Back
Top Bottom