Help..

Pics
How warm are they staying?
If you pick it off - get some photos of what the skin looks like underneath.
It looks normal underneath, like the flake was never there. They are warm enough for sure, I have two heat lamps set up and plenty of space for them to get out of the heat. It is exactly where I sprayed them for mites, and I sprayed every bird, and every bird has it, so I think that may be what has caused it. There are no cuts or sores or anything under the flake, just normal skin. That’s why I thought maybe it was normal, molting or something, the color is weird though

It looks normal underneath, like the flake was never there. They are warm enough for sure, I have two heat lamps set up and plenty of space for them to get out of the heat. It is exactly where I sprayed them for mites, and I sprayed every bird, and every bird has it, so I think that may be what has caused it. There are no cuts or sores or anything under the flake, just normal skin. That’s why I thought maybe it was normal, molting or something, the color is weird though
I would take that flaky stuff off then. Does it have an odor?
Could be residue from the spray or possibly reaction from the spray. Once you get all that off, I would still monitor those areas under the wings to see if it comes back.

Back
Top Bottom