HELP!!

Vicvic

Hatching
Jan 19, 2020
So my eggs in the incubator anr 17 days old, i accidentally dropped one and cracked really good. My first reaction was clear tape. Small strips. When egg fell, it landed on right on top of my shoe, which was next to the file cabinet. Thats how it cracked. About 2 foot drop. My ?? is, will it still have a chance to make it? Tomorrow is lockdown day. And it did spill a minute amount of clear juice. Very very little. Im sad as its my first incubation ever. Any advices and thank you in advance.
15794883206531991319233812729191.jpg

Im at work right now and no, i havent smelled it. But as i was thinking of what to do at the moment i was keeping it warm with my breath. I think i would've noticed if there was a stink to it but not really. I put tape. Little strips of tape. But im just gonna leave it and keep turning it untill 18th day. I really hope the little 🐣 makes it. Hopes up🙏

Oh no, I'm sorry you are having to go through this on your first incubation! If it doesn't stink I'd definitely think it would be worth giving a chance (being as it's pretty close to hatching it might still make it). If it were my egg I'd stop turning now. Turning is most important in the first 14 days so it won't hurt to stop turning and seeing as the membrane must have been broken I'd want to let it it settle as much as possible without being rolled/handled too much.

Good luck with your little one, I hope it pulls through for you! :fl

Oh no, I'm sorry you are having to go through this on your first incubation! If it doesn't stink I'd definitely think it would be worth giving a chance (being as it's pretty close to hatching it might still make it). If it were my egg I'd stop turning now. Turning is most important in the first 14 days so it won't hurt to stop turning and seeing as the membrane must have been broken I'd want to let it it settle as much as possible without being rolled/handled too much.

Good luck with your little one, I hope it pulls through for you! :fl
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom