Help!

Pics
Guys, I was going to send him this email:
"This is embarrassing but ever since the day(when Damien said you liked me) I've realized I have had a crush on you since I met you. You're funny and sweet and I'll admit it kinda cute. I'm too nervous to ever send this or even tell you but I wish I was more confident, so I could just tell you. But I'm not, so you'll never get this and I'll probably never tell you."
But of course as it says I am too nervous to send it so it's just sitting in my drafts -///w///-

Guys all weekend I couldn't get him out of my head again w
>///w///< I wasn't posting because I lost my tablet, which is the easiest way of posting, so sorry about that. :oops: @Wyorp Rock @DiYMama540 @Butterscotchbitesfinger
Guys, I was going to send him this email:
"This is embarrassing but ever since the day(when Damien said you liked me) I've realized I have had a crush on you since I met you. You're funny and sweet and I'll admit it kinda cute. I'm too nervous to ever send this or even tell you but I wish I was more confident, so I could just tell you. But I'm not, so you'll never get this and I'll probably never tell you."
But of course as it says I am too nervous to send it so it's just sitting in my drafts -///w///-
I wouldn't send it.
Just talk to him in person and see how that goes.

I wouldn't send it.
Just talk to him in person and see how that goes.
I don't have the confidence to send it anyway.
I talked to him today and he was acting more.... idk how to explain it. Sort of like teasing and jokey. Mostly teasing but that just doesn't seem like the right word. He would like send me a jokey smile everytime we locked eyes and when I talked to him he would randomly run about 4 feet then he would stop. It was kinda adorable. He wasn't running like before, he was running like "Chase me, I dare you!" He would hang onto my sentences longer, not responding just staring but not staring at the same time, like he knew something I didn't.

We were playing a game during gym and he would walk over the line, over near me, in my reach. Then just as I was swinging to tag him out, he would jump back over the line. He would stare at me, wondering if I would go over the line(I did of course, that's how you win capture the flag, you have to go over and grab the flag). We were dancing like wii's at one point, and people were just staring at us. We talked even though we were supposed to be playing the game and being competitive.

Me and William went back to being our normal goofiness. Matthew and William were on the other team together so the ganged up on me a bunch to run past. My team ended up winning(nobody cares about that).

I don't have the confidence to send it anyway.
I talked to him today and he was acting more.... idk how to explain it. Sort of like teasing and jokey. Mostly teasing but that just doesn't seem like the right word. He would like send me a jokey smile everytime we locked eyes and when I talked to him he would randomly run about 4 feet then he would stop. It was kinda adorable. He wasn't running like before, he was running like "Chase me, I dare you!" He would hang onto my sentences longer, not responding just staring but not staring at the same time, like he knew something I didn't.

We were playing a game during gym and he would walk over the line, over near me, in my reach. Then just as I was swinging to tag him out, he would jump back over the line. He would stare at me, wondering if I would go over the line(I did of course, that's how you win capture the flag, you have to go over and grab the flag). We were dancing like wii's at one point, and people were just staring at us. We talked even though we were supposed to be playing the game and being competitive.

Me and William went back to being our normal goofiness. Matthew and William were on the other team together so the ganged up on me a bunch to run past. My team ended up winning(nobody cares about that).
Sounds like you had a good day!

It's not that I don't like your email. I think it's very sweet.
I'm old and think of things. I know very much how cruel people can be at times, soo... me and my caution (worry for you too) sending an email - you can't get that back. He might find the message touching and all goes well. But emails can be forwarded/shared, etc. Again, I'm old, but I do remember what it's like to have a crush (I had many at your age!) but I also know what's it's like for a boy to share a note with his friends - sometimes with that comes heartache and a little embarrassment. It's something that I suppose all of us have to go through, part of growing up, but I don't want to see you sad.

Sounds like you had a good day!

It's not that I don't like your email. I think it's very sweet.
I'm old and think of things. I know very much how cruel people can be at times, soo... me and my caution (worry for you too) sending an email - you can't get that back. He might find the message touching and all goes well. But emails can be forwarded/shared, etc. Again, I'm old, but I do remember what it's like to have a crush (I had many at your age!) but I also know what's it's like for a boy to share a note with his friends - sometimes with that comes heartache and a little embarrassment. It's something that I suppose all of us have to go through, part of growing up, but I don't want to see you sad.
Yeah, I did!

Yeah I've had a boy I liked before and he told all his friends and I was bullied right out of the school. The guy was nice. His friends weren't.

Yeah, I did!

Yeah I've had a boy I liked before and he told all his friends and I was bullied right out of the school. The guy was nice. His friends weren't.
He's really stuck in m head. I might not even realize I'm thinking about him sometimes. My friend told me to say a random name and I said "Matthew" and I was writing chicken over and over then it turned into Matthew over and over
I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble before. Unfortunately that seems fairly common nowadays. I hope you don't experience that again.

You're right, he's stuck in your head! LOL
Hope tomorrow goes as well as today did!

Today is going well! :D We played the same game again today and we were on the same team. Every time I was guarding someone, he came over to help or somehow sensed I needed him guarding someone else. He was smiling all day. I am in my 5th and 6th class(we're here for two classes) and I can't get him out of my head, so I decided to write this. I have him in my first class, second class, and fourth class(SS, Science, and PE). He's always being funny, although he's quiet, he can really get people laughing with just a few words. He's crazy, like me. We'll like read each others minds and boom we're pretending to be something or dancing. He's so caring, he has never hurt anyone on purpose. He's awkward around big crowds. He doesn't stutter, he just says less than normal. He's has skin that looks like carmel, with dark brown hair and eyes that match. His hair is short, but not too short. He has braces and rocks them in his goofy way. He's a bit too skinny, and he usually wears hoodies and sweat[pants. His face is narrow. He has around five friends, so not a loner or popular. His eyes glitter with excitement over anything and nothing. His hair just sorta waves when he runs. He can run very fast and was the reason our team won yesterday(today his ankle hurt so he couldn't run as fast). He enjoys any type of game except from some board games. He reads a lot of books. I wish I could be more descriptive about his looks but I can't. I'll snap a picture as soon as possible, whether that's tomorrow, next week, or in a month, I'm not sure. But I will get a picture on here as soon as I can. I might also snap some pictures of his friends.

IMG_20200212_091347.jpg IMG_20200212_091343.jpg IMG_20200212_082227.jpg IMG_20200212_082152.jpg
The one person consistent in all the pictures is him. Took a few sneaky pictures. Guess I'm a pro stalker now? lol :gig jkjk

Back
Top Bottom