Help!!!

Christal075

Chirping
Aug 3, 2020
Troy, Michigan
I was misinformed about our zoning restrictions for chickens I was told if you have half an acre you could have chickens. Well I just found out it’s actually .75 acres so they are not allowed.. these chickens have become incredibly close to our family so much so that one would call them emotional support animals especially for me in particular can these chickens be registered as emotional support animals if the zoning doesn’t allow for chickens? And will it hold up in court?

I feel there are several steps you need to take first. You need to have a condition diagnosed by a professional, and that professional then needs to believe that your chicken benefits the treatment of this condition.
You need to consider which chicken it will be, because this will probably only cover 1, so if someone complains you may need to get rid of the rest, but then, is living alone healthy for the one left?
is this an imminent problem? Has someone complained? Can you speak with them and just explain how attached you are, and how they benefit you?

I was misinformed about our zoning restrictions for chickens I was told if you have half an acre you could have chickens. Well I just found out it’s actually .75 acres so they are not allowed.. these chickens have become incredibly close to our family so much so that one would call them emotional support animals especially for me in particular can these chickens be registered as emotional support animals if the zoning doesn’t allow for chickens? And will it hold up in court?
Has anyone complained?

Back
Top Bottom