Help!!

Like the bottom part of the door?
Depending on your set up of the run, some people put a tarp, plastic or shower curtain on the outside walls of the run to help block any drafts. If drafts are coming through that door, you may be able to put up some tarps that cover the run walls partially, this would help with eliminating the draft through that door.

Depending on your set up of the run, some people put a tarp, plastic or shower curtain on the outside walls of the run to help block any drafts. If drafts are coming through that door, you may be able to put up some tarps that cover the run walls partially, this would help with eliminating the draft through that door.
Wdym drafts through my door?

Wdym drafts through my door?
You said earlier that you think there is a draft coming through the door. Drafts are wind or breezes. If you can eliminate that from happening, you will help prevent frostbite.
I am trying to help give you ideas to help prevent the frostbite. Others may have other ideas to help you.

You said earlier that you think there is a draft coming through the door. Drafts are wind or breezes. If you can eliminate that from happening, you will help prevent frostbite.
I am trying to help give you ideas to help prevent the frostbite. Others may have other ideas to help you.
Like I should keep the door closed

Back
Top Bottom