Help!!

HarleyQchicks

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2021
I have a chick that is about 5 days old. She has projectile, yellow, watery, and small poop! I don’t know what to do, she can form the feed store with a blocked vent, I cleaned it when we go home but I don’t know how else to help hers she is a sweet little Buff Brahma and I really don’t want to lose her! Help!

I have a chick that is about 5 days old. She has projectile, yellow, watery, and small poop! I don’t know what to do, she can form the feed store with a blocked vent, I cleaned it when we go home but I don’t know how else to help hers she is a sweet little Buff Brahma and I really don’t want to lose her! Help!
She has fresh and electro light winter available, and is eating the medicated mana pro chick starter. For heat I use an ecoglow

That's good that the diarrhea seems to have slowed - but the poop is still not normal? How is she acting - active like the others or less active/different? What bedding do you use?
You wrote you do have a ecoglow - I looked it up, those brooderplates are awesome, so I don't think it could be temperature related.
Did you give her extra vitamins?

That's good that the diarrhea seems to have slowed - but the poop is still not normal? How is she acting - active like the others or less active/different? What bedding do you use?
You wrote you do have a ecoglow - I looked it up, those brooderplates are awesome, so I don't think it could be temperature related.
Did you give her extra vitamins?
I gave them a fresh water and probiotic/electro light water. She is just as bouncy and the rest no behavior differences. I use the manapro shavings.

Back
Top Bottom