HELP

Great that’s what I did and put in automatic egg turner inside incubator but haven’t started it because I did read to wait 2-3 days before turning it on. My only issue is trying to keep my humidity level right. I’m starting to get frustrated about it 😳

Thanks fir your help
What’s the humidity been ranging? I’m not familiar with your incubator so I’m not sure how it’s set up. I set a clean damp sponge in the incubator if I want more humidity than what I can get from opening the vent and adding more water. If it’s too humid you could also put a dry sponge in there to help remove moisture in the air.

What’s the humidity been ranging? I’m not familiar with your incubator so I’m not sure how it’s set up. I set a clean damp sponge in the incubator if I want more humidity than what I can get from opening the vent and adding more water. If it’s too humid you could also put a dry sponge in there to help remove moisture in the air.
Between 40-65%. In the morning it’s around 38% when I get up. So far during the day I’m keeping it pretty steady around 50-55%. I put a paper napkin in it and it really helped. Got any good ideas for during the night like for 6-7 hours?

Thanks

Between 40-65%. In the morning it’s around 38% when I get up. So far during the day I’m keeping it pretty steady around 50-55%. I put a paper napkin in it and it really helped. Got any good ideas for during the night like for 6-7 hours?

Thanks
Also would it be ok to turn the turner on tomorrow after candling if it’s a couple hours past 72 hours or should I do it late tonight?

Thanks

Also would it be ok to turn the turner on tomorrow after candling if it’s a couple hours past 72 hours or should I do it late tonight?

Thanks
Ok was just going by the picture that you posted showing them all spaced apart on turner.
Ohhh sorry yes I ended up putting them together. Is it ok to go past the 72 hours by about 2-3 hours for turning on the auto turner or should I do it late Tonight after candling the eggs?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom