Help!

Put them back in the incubator with high humidity.
Hey there I cracked a hole in where air sac was no movement or cheeping or heart beat so I buried them .
Just is disinfectant the whole thing and then let it run for a day and collect some more eggs and do it all again .
Out of 18 eggs 2 weren't fertile 3 died early and 4 died just before they were spose too hatch
9 baby chicks growing up fast

Hey there I cracked a hole in where air sac was no movement or cheeping or heart beat so I buried them .
Just is disinfectant the whole thing and then let it run for a day and collect some more eggs and do it all again .
Out of 18 eggs 2 weren't fertile 3 died early and 4 died just before they were spose too hatch
9 baby chicks growing up fast

That kind of sounds like what was happening to me when I was running my humidity too high during the first 18 days, 50-55% I think. After I lowered it to around 40-42% avg, it helped tremedously. I then raise it to 65% the last 3 days. Also make sure you calibrate your thermometer and hygrometer. Good luck to you.

That kind of sounds like what was happening to me when I was running my humidity too high during the first 18 days, 50-55% I think. After I lowered it to around 40-42% avg, it helped tremedously. I then raise it to 65% the last 3 days. Also make sure you calibrate your thermometer and hygrometer. Good luck to you.
The temp is always between 36 and 40 but it is a old incubator it has one dile too turn it up and down it is a foam one which is in my shed and it get warm in the shed some days

Back
Top Bottom