Help!

thanks guys, both are alive still and the one with a safety hole externally pipped, im going to keep their humidity at 75% and just let them do their thing, could I be wrong about the age? I had them shipped to me from texas, they started shipping around may 2nd, got them in the bator on may 4th after I had gotten the aircell to settle

I found bruising on the non-twin and gave him a hole, he has fully internally pipped and is quite loud, no progress after the external pip on the twins (bruising right next to hole)
View attachment 3521478
Is that bruising inside the air cell ? If not then make the safety hole. Sometimes they bruise right beside it but miss getting into it

thanks guys, both are alive still and the one with a safety hole externally pipped, im going to keep their humidity at 75% and just let them do their thing, could I be wrong about the age? I had them shipped to me from texas, they started shipping around may 2nd, got them in the bator on may 4th after I had gotten the aircell to settle
With twins they do start to hatch early
Mine did day 23 as they run out of room quicker
But little bit higher temps can also cause early hatching
I have had babies hatch day 25 and currently with one on day 34 who is close but not fully ready. His siblings all hatched day 28-29

Back
Top Bottom