Help

You may not need to turn them if it is day 18 or later. I made an incubator. You can use a styrofoam cooler. Try to keep the temp around 99 degrees to 100.

Here is a brooder box I made but have hatched in it. I use a 15 watt light bulb and put the lid mostly covering the cooler. I open and shut the lid to control the temperature.
IMG_2617.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg

Here is the homemade incubator that I now use as a hatcher.
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3190.jpg

I don't think you would be able to give them as much humidity as they need to hatch. You could try slipping them back under her when see is asleep or take the lose.

Quote:
Quote:
Never had a problem with chicks but Pheasants are a different matter. They are jumpers.
This is my brooder.
Pictureb114.jpg

Quote:
Very interesting, do you have any pictures? We are getting ready to build a new grow out coop. We have been using the big boxes that watermelon come in with pine shaving in the bottom. We cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside the bottom so the shaving won't come out the bottom.

Ok friends, its been over 4 days now sense i brought the eggs inside. i candled them again, one looks the same air pocket up top. but the other one i can see feathers and what looks like feet. but im not seeing any movement nor hearing anything out of the eggs. should i be?????

Back
Top Bottom