Help

Anatoosh

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 3, 2013
My "browny junior" is acting weird she's quiet isolated and not much involved with the rest of flock
I checked her and couldn't find anything different that is noticeable please advise
Thanks

welcome-byc.gif
How old is she? How long has she been acting like this? Is she eating & drinking? Is she laying yet?

Greetings from Kansas, anatoosh, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us. I agree with drumstick - give us more information. Is she getting picked on by her coop mates? did you check her for parasites? Give us a little more info.

She is about two and a half yrs I noticed very watery stool enlarged stomach and no feathers on her abdomen
Thank you much

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
Thank you for your reply,
Currently,we isolated her
she breathes heavily,very quiet eats a little ,swollen abdomen with no feathers on it she has got a very watery diarrhea i checked her back rear and it is not as messy so im not sure if it is diarrhea or just watery stool.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
thanks!
Do you know anything about pinkish chicken poop? it looks like half cooked egg white in texture and pinkish in color?
Thanks in advance ;)

file://localhost/Users/anatgigi/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2013/04/23/20130423-154808/rMzd6jwFT8uMN+xUuQCn8A/IMG_1559.jpgPreferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferencesfile://localhost/Users/anatgigi/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2013/04/23/20130423-154808/rMzd6jwFT8uMN+xUuQCn8A/IMG_1559.jpgfile://localhost/Users/anatgigi/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2013/04/23/20130423-154808/rMzd6jwFT8uMN+xUuQCn8A/IMG_1559.jpgPreferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
she is about 2 1/2 yrs old.She is laying eggs,not currently though.
She is isolated eating and drinking.
Her poops are weird :soft ,half cooked eggwhite in texture and pinkish in color(not bloody)
I got a picture but not allowed to upload it here for some reason.
Please ,help!
Thank you much :)

Back
Top Bottom