Helped hatching and worried

I hope it isn't going to remain alone without any contact? a mirror in with it can help it not feel too lonely and some type of soft stuffed animal to cuddle with. Just make sure it can't nip off any strings it could swallow.
Is someone going to take this duckling and give it a home?

Some photos!!

Attachments

• IMG_2683.jpeg
    IMG_2683.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2706.jpeg
    IMG_2706.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1
I hope it isn't going to remain alone without any contact? a mirror in with it can help it not feel too lonely and some type of soft stuffed animal to cuddle with. Just make sure it can't nip off any strings it could swallow.
Is someone going to take this duckling and give it a home?
Fluffy (my students named him today). will eventually go to my friends farm (where he/she will be a pet not food).He takes them every time I do it. I put a blanket with him to snuggle and I am looking for a stuffed animal or dog toy he can snuggle with. He seems very happy.

Baby is doing great!! Getting big fast. I really think he/she was too big to move in the right position. I am soo happy I saved this healthy ducks life!!
I have helped a handful of babies in smaller eggs and couldn’t turn
They are all healthy and strong
Over a year old and zero health issues
That’s why I assist when needed :)
Glad baby is doing great

I have helped a handful of babies in smaller eggs and couldn’t turn
They are all healthy and strong
Over a year old and zero health issues
That’s why I assist when needed :)
Glad baby is doing great
Ok guys. My little pecked off its belly button scab it’s bleed a little bit. Should I be worried? What should I do? Fluffy seems ok and not in pain, just worried about infection. Right now fluffy has wood bedding should I put paper towel down until it’s dried up?

Last edited:
Ok guys. My little pecked off its belly button scab it’s bleed a little bit. Should I be worried? What should I do? Fluffy seems ok and not in pain, just worried about infection. Right now fluffy has wood bedding should I put paper towel down until it’s dried up?
You can add antibiotic ointment without pain relief

Back
Top Bottom