"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
I like a good thunderstorm now and then.
I sleep great when it's raining.

I do to but I hate when it rains cause the water stands in the yard everywhere and its not even above freezing...

Quote:

I do to but I hate when it rains cause the water stands in the yard everywhere and its not even above freezing...

Oh now that's different. Rain and cold are not a fun combo.
sad.png

Quote:

I can't sleep here when its storming... In Ohio or when I was in the army no problem when it was storming but I'm too scared of tornadoes. Its suppose to storm tomorrow I storm proofed my brooder today and started my new duck pen but wasn't able to finish it. Boy I'm just so excited I hope his birds look ok or else I'm going to be bummed
sad.png
but you'll examine them for me right east? Short beak, no wide legs, color and what else?

Quote:

I can't sleep here when its storming... In Ohio or when I was in the army no problem when it was storming but I'm too scared of tornadoes. Its suppose to storm tomorrow I storm proofed my brooder today and started my new duck pen but wasn't able to finish it. Boy I'm just so excited I hope his birds look ok or else I'm going to be bummed
sad.png
but you'll examine them for me right east? Short beak, no wide legs, color and what else?

You'll be looking for nice orange bills and legs, nice wide head, thick neck, feather quality(nice, fluffy feathers), make sure to find out how old they are and if they're laying.
There is more slack with BQs-a couple of BQs can surely throw you some SQs for sure, though.

Back
Top Bottom