"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
You dirtly lil devil you. You are worse than duck lol. Those are gorgeous
droolin.gif

Aren't they gorgeous!! One day I will have my own house and ill be the crazy bird lady with my two kids lol

Quote:
droolin.gif

Aren't they gorgeous!! One day I will have my own house and ill be the crazy bird lady with my two kids lol

Being the crazy bird lady isn't the worst thing you can be...wonder how I know that?
big_smile.png

I took a duck to the vet yesterday, ady. If that doesn't make me the crazy bird lady, I'm not sure what does.

Quote:
droolin.gif

well I certainly wish you the best of luck. I am already being called by everyone that knows me "The Chicken Lady" lol. It could be worse right?
hu.gif

Quote:

Being the crazy bird lady isn't the worst thing you can be...wonder how I know that?
big_smile.png

I took a duck to the vet yesterday, ady. If that doesn't make me the crazy bird lady, I'm not sure what does.

yuckyuck.gif

I just got back in from doing chores and I found 3 more duck eggs. 1 I am positive is fresh. It was laid in the coop. 2 others were found by the pool. One was semi clean and the other was really dirty. When I picked it up, it didn't feel like the correct weight so I pitched it. I now have a grand total of 5
celebrate.gif

Quote:

big_smile.png

Thats not crazy bird lady, you just care about your birds! Thats what vets are for, Sonja thank you for your words of incouragment i need them and they help! I've already applied to about 6 jobs... going to look at schools now.

Quote:
So gar so good. How are you Gritty?

I'm fine thanks, if you don't count having to deal with DH's man cold. Hopefully he'll sleep the day away.
fl.gif

Quote:
So gar so good. How are you Gritty?

I'm fine thanks, if you don't count having to deal with DH's man cold. Hopefully he'll sleep the day away.
fl.gif

Oh my, the dreaded man cold. Isn't if funny how the man cold is always SO much worse than the woman cold?

Back
Top Bottom