"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
Duck, you're being paged!
smile.png

Hi ady and Sonja!
I loved the duck butt picture, too, ady.
smile.png

Quote:
I dunno but I'm gonna use mine next year to the best of my ability. I hatched out 4 silkies and 4 showgirls this year. I have no idea how many hens or roosters I have yet but I am gonna let them be natures bators. I need to take some pics for you guys and show them to you. They are gorgeous. I got them from Frenchtoast here on BYC. I may dothat tomorrow if it's not raining anymore.

Quote:
Both are very tempting!
droolin.gif

But I need to save up to buy a new incubator though.... *sigh*

I'm selling eggs to buy me a new one. mine decided to die in the middle of a hatch killing all my new chicks!!! it happened sometime during the night so by time I woke up to leave in the morning it was too late!

yea I've heard they are natures bators lol my oldest hen has been acting like she may be wanting to go broody. She was a little crabby when I was in the coop getting eggs... Lol she kinda scared me a bit! She came out while I was watering the garden! I may not set her eggs tomorrow and wait a day or two to see if she will sit.

Quote:
Both are very tempting!
droolin.gif

I'm selling eggs to buy me a new one. mine decided to die in the middle of a hatch killing all my new chicks!!! it happened sometime during the night so by time I woke up to leave in the morning it was too late!

That's sooo sad
sad.png

Quote:
Both are very tempting!
droolin.gif

So sorry
sad.png

Dont ever ever buy a ReptiPro incubator they SUCK!! I caught mine before it went belowe 85 degrees. And this happened on Saturday and those eggs are spose to hatch tomorrow actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom