"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Yeah but he gets a .22 from our neighbor and they are already at work. We have a 9mm and a 30/30 and thats a bit much to me for a possum. specially this one bc its smaller. And i have to shoot it in the trap and i dont wanna shoot a 9mm in a cage. i'm sure sonja will probably agree with me on that. I'll wait till my neighbor gets home from work and i'll take care of it. Hubby will be at work anyways so i'll have to do it.
East i didn't sleep good either so i feel your pain. I wanna take a nap but i can't sleep during the day for crap

Quote:
11 Runner duck eggs then 3 of my ducks eggs.
Then 4 bantam eggs are going on lockdown friday.
Then my marans eggs should come today... I'm not sure if I'll put them under the broody or not... Might just have to put them in the incubator.

Quote:
I do agree but some people are dumb enough to try it lol. When I shot that coon the other day, I put the muzzle right next to the cage so it didnt hit the cage. I've seen some wicked ricochets in my time. My chief got hit in the leg by a ricochet one time and he had to go to the hospital lol. It wasnt funny but it was funny. He and one of the dispatchers were at the shooting range playing with their new guns and BAM.....

Somebody else just bid on my eggs. I am still the hight bidder but I upped my max bid again. I will not up it again because I do not feel 3 eggs are worth what I am bidding. If I lose them, I lose them. Then I will get the lakenvelders.

Back
Top Bottom