"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
sad.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yay! C'mon babies!
Where is Sonja?

I think all 4 eggs will hatch... I think the Japanese bantam egg is the one peeping I candled and I saw a beak close to the air cell.

Pageing Sonja!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Yay! C'mon babies!
Where is Sonja?

I think all 4 eggs will hatch... I think the Japanese bantam egg is the one peeping I candled and I saw a beak close to the sir cell.

Pageing Sonja!!

Hope she'll come back on. I miss Sonja and Ady...
sad.png

Quote:
I think all 4 eggs will hatch... I think the Japanese bantam egg is the one peeping I candled and I saw a beak close to the sir cell.

Pageing Sonja!!

Hope she'll come back on. I miss Sonja and Ady...
sad.png

I think I saw Sonja was on this morning but I didnt see Amanda

Quote:
wee.gif

Broody silkie isn't too smart. Her babies were out of the nest hanging out under another hen
roll.png
Of course she wasn't sitting so they were chilly and peeping their little heads off. I took away her last egg and put it under the other broody until I can candle it so hopefully she will get up with them next time. I think she needs to go hang out with Gumpy.

Quote:
wee.gif

Broody silkie isn't too smart. Her babies were out of the nest hanging out under another hen
roll.png
Of course she wasn't sitting so they were chilly and peeping their little heads off. I took away her last egg and put it under the other broody until I can candle it so hopefully she will get up with them next time. I think she needs to go hang out with Gumpy.

Maybe she needs her crest trimmed so she can see better?
idunno.gif

Quote:
wee.gif

roll.png

That's just what I need, justme-2 Stupid Birds...isn't that a show or cartoon or something?
smile.png

Quote:
wee.gif

roll.png

Maybe she needs her crest trimmed so she can see better?
idunno.gif

OK, so what's Gumpy's excuse? He has no crest???

Back
Top Bottom