good afternoon, I was up at 4am. decided to have a cuppa and then started on mixing bread dough. by 8 am I had 16 caramel walnut rolls and one loaf of bread all done.
we got about 6+ inches of wind blown snow.
at 8am, Bob was here with his pu truck and cleared the driveway and parking area. snowed just a little after he left. but not enough to worry about plowing.
26F now, but the temps are going to drop steadily and then hold at single digits for about a week.
......jiminwisc......
Sounds good to me!

about a week ago I took pictures from the patio door of the snow. they didn't turn out. I think there is something wrong with the new picture cards i got.
I will give it another try. maybe tomorrow if the sun comes out.
meanwhile, just staying inside and warm..
Had to chuckle at a post on a different thread, someone wrote that it was going to get real cold, the temps were going to dip into the low +40'sF ..
......jiminwisc.......

Nasty situation here......couple-few inches of snow last night, then freezing rain, now drizzly rain with temps up to 38°F. Was able to shovel path the coop(not too bad early) and part of run.
Tried to clear other places, impossible for me to lift and toss the slush.
Temps are supposed to plummet tonight(17) with more snow(4-5") and stay well below freezing for 5 days/nights.
Hope it doesn't all turn to a solid ice pack so I can't use the thrower to clear the driveway tomorrow. 😬 :fl

Sounds like you need a giant ice-pick Aart! (and a giant to wield it for you)

Sounds like you need a giant ice-pick Aart! (and a giant to wield it for you)
I might....hoping the weight of the tractor breaks it up.
Haven't checked out the drive yet, but the front deck is a mess.
Got another 3-4" of fluff overnight, hiding that evil ice, and still snowing until mid-afternoon.

I might....hoping the weight of the tractor breaks it up.
Haven't checked out the drive yet, but the front deck is a mess.
Got another 3-4" of fluff overnight, hiding that evil ice, and still snowing until mid-afternoon.
We have 50° and sunshine today! Happy about that.

I got up at 3am. all done sleeping. showered, heated up day old coffee .
I am in the mood to make cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting. have to get cream cheese first.
today is starting out warm I might take Ollie and scrape some slush off of the ice in the driveway. clean up the parking area, too.
.....jiminwisc.....
Mmmm...cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting! You have my interest!!

I got some work done on the coop today.
20200119_152104.jpg

Mmmm...cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting! You have my interest!!
I Know, Right!!?? :drool

There, That's Done!
Driveway is clear, 97% of slushyshit was picked up and thrown off....
...and ice chipped off the apron in front of garage.
Still got a lot of other clean up to do before the next snow-rain-snow event next weekend,
but at least I can get out of here, running kinda low on food stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom