3" of rain ?? that would be 2 feet of snow..
too much of either..
so far we got a little over an inch of snow over night. Bob called. wanted to know if he needed to plow. I told him; no.
winter is taking it's toll on vehicles. Kalib's high beam headlights went out. Annie's muffler became loose.
In the parking lot at K Mart a car came within inches of backing into Annie's car. The guy apparently didn't believe in using his mirror..

Kalib just missed hitting a deer. drove right between two of them.

3" of rain ?? that would be 2 feet of snow..
too much of either..
so far we got a little over an inch of snow over night. Bob called. wanted to know if he needed to plow. I told him; no.
winter is taking it's toll on vehicles. Kalib's high beam headlights went out. Annie's muffler became loose.
In the parking lot at K Mart a car came within inches of backing into Annie's car. The guy apparently didn't believe in using his mirror..

Kalib just missed hitting a deer. drove right between two of them.
I think we had closer to 2" of rain, but the river came up quite a bit.
Today we had sun, and I got out to cut the plywood and paint it. Maybe tomorrow I can attach it.

what is this thing you call "sun" ?
I came across a good deal on an old cast iron Craftsman 10" band saw. $100.oo . on craigslist
I am waiting for a reply from my email.
I made a deal with Annie. if she loaned me $20.oo and I played a penny slot machine, if I could win $100.oo I could buy it. I won $120.oo
paid her back the $20.oo and put the $100.oo in my pocket..
From the general area indicated on the craigslist map, I think I know who owns it.
I knew a contractor who lived in that area, and there are not many houses around. He died years ago, I think his wife or kids are selling his tools..
I have been awake since 3am. I think it is time to make a pot o' coffee..
......jiminwaUSAu.......
....jiminwisc.....

I took some pictures before I plowed today:
pickup with a box full of this year's accumulation,
20200126_101531[1].jpg
20200126_101404[1].jpg

some snow slid off of the roof. I have it cleaned up , now.
20200126_101440[1].jpg

snow sliding off of lean to roof. can you see the snow hanging off of the edge ?

Back
Top Bottom