And also, out here, it's a lot dryer than Virginia.
That would make a big difference.
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1612442497863.png

Hi all, I finally am able to make it down the stairs to the basement where my computer is.
I just read about four pages of past posts. Now I am caught up.
I love torx screws. #25. or larger is special situations. Never had one round off.
we are in the middle of a snow storm right now. over four inches and climbing. It is supposed to come to the end about sundown, then the wind will start and the temps are doing to drop down to minus -4F and wind chills around -25F .
I got 48 bottles of beer bottles and they are priming nicely.. so far , no bursting bottles..
......jiminwisc.......

we finally got our due.. 8 inches of snow.
6F for the high and -17F chill factor.
Our guy was here before I got out of bed.
had everything plowed nicely..
I made two 5 gal. racking and bottling buckets today.. will be doing some wine soon.
I have to go check to see if any of the beer bottles have burst.
.....jiminwisc.......

we finally got our due.. 8 inches of snow.
6F for the high and -17F chill factor.
Our guy was here before I got out of bed.
had everything plowed nicely..
I made two 5 gal. racking and bottling buckets today.. will be doing some wine soon.
I have to go check to see if any of the beer bottles have burst.
.....jiminwisc.......
Hey, go to the beer brewing section, I got a question about right extract to use for making porter.

Hi all, cold here today. minus 20F with a wind chill of minus 41F.. I don't mind as long as I don't have to go outside.
I have the first batch of wine clearing right now. I should be able to bottle it on Monday or Tuesday.. I took a glass and sweetened it this morning.. tasted really good.
I couldn't find the beer brewing forum with my cell phone. I will try it now on the real computer. I know that light malt extract syrup is what is used .
.....jiminwisc......

I searched for a long time, could not find a forum about brewing beer.
......jiminwisc.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom