Any, who don't, If you don't mind my asking. Why?

So far, I've done a little of it. Not enough to know if I want to keep doing it.

Too much daily work making the feed and washing dishes plus the risk of throwing out money if it spoils.

Spoilage always being a risk fpr anything in this hot, humid climate.

I prefer a setup where I can go a couple days with minimal attendance if I am working long hours or am having physical problems.

Some of my large Fowl polish. The cockerel is white Crested blue and the pullet is white Crested blue splash I believe.
20210416_131254.jpg

Tonight I have been working on a frame for a playhouse that's made of thin plastic. I should have checked it closer before I bought it. Anyway, I am going to use it inside the grow out run for the young birds to hang out in until I get the real coop built. The roof is actually split from being blown around in various storms since I bought it. Ugh.

Me neither, I always had trouble keeping feed from molding.
We had a couple of good T storms pass through this week. No hail nor damage here, but some large hail just about 5 miles north of us. Ping pong ball sized.
I am trying to get outside early in the mornings before the sun starts to bake.
High 80's and low 90's.
I got six tomato plants into their permanent pots. and the strawberries in the plastic/rubber mortar mixer are setting berries. I have to buy another one from Menard's , I still have strawberries to plant. the tubs are 2ft x 3ft and 8 inches deep. I used to use them for swimming/bathing pools for the ducks and geese. These tubs are very durable except when I run over the edge with the tractor. :he:oops:
Friday I had laser surgery on both eyes.
Now my eyes are super sensitive to light and they hurt like blazes . I just got up at 4AM and took some Tylenol.
Annie had therapy on Thursday. She is allowed to walk with a walker now. She couldn't put any weight on her broken knee since March. Long time in the wheel chair.
She got pretty adept at hopping around on one leg.
......jiminwisc.......

Me neither, I always had trouble keeping feed from molding.
We had a couple of good T storms pass through this week. No hail nor damage here, but some large hail just about 5 miles north of us. Ping pong ball sized.
I am trying to get outside early in the mornings before the sun starts to bake.

High 80's and low 90's.
I got six tomato plants into their permanent pots. and the strawberries in the plastic/rubber mortar mixer are setting berries. I have to buy another one from Menard's , I still have strawberries to plant. the tubs are 2ft x 3ft and 8 inches deep. I used to use them for swimming/bathing pools for the ducks and geese. These tubs are very durable except when I run over the edge with the tractor. :he:oops:
Friday I had laser surgery on both eyes.
Now my eyes are super sensitive to light and they hurt like blazes . I just got up at 4AM and took some Tylenol.
Annie had therapy on Thursday. She is allowed to walk with a walker now. She couldn't put any weight on her broken knee since March. Long time in the wheel chair.
She got pretty adept at hopping around on one leg.
......jiminwisc.......

God be with you both in your healing.

Back
Top Bottom