I had a great time at the historic event yesterday.

DH may draft me for more mowing later since I did a good job and saved him half a day's work.

I like mowing. I find it relaxing -- though it helped when the site's WiFi (installed so students without internet at home could come to do their schoolwork during the Covid shutdowns), was working so that I could stream music. One of the joys of motherhood for me is when my teens share their music with me. Most recently it was my 15yo with his love of Sabaton and I found that their stuff is great for mowing or doing heavy yardwork.

It is nice when neighbors get along. We don't have any close neighbors.
I am pretty sure this doe had triplets. They are all the same size, if that makes any difference.. They are camping behind the garage near the big blackberry patch.
If I had to build a deer fence, I would quit the gardening. No crop I grow is worth that much expense.
Raccoons don't bother us since we had the dogs. I expect they will return eventually once they realize the dogs are gone.
DD's boyfriend came this morning and fixed the leaky water line to the bathroom sink. took out copper, put in pec .

Here's my helpful for building and insomnia:

I couldn't sleep, so I thought about how I'm going to do my next building project in my run addition. I'm very new at trying to do this sort of thing.

Step by step... unscrew the screws of what has to come out. Cut the zip ties holding fencing in place. Remove and account for every staple so it doesn't end up on the ground and eaten.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...............

Back
Top Bottom