There may be others, but Cackle is the only one I know of.

The tipoff is that they come in named color varieties and that sexed females cost in the vicinity of $20 each. ;)
So you saying if the have a color before their name they aren't real. Cause I got sum blue ameraucana and splash ameraucana. They look sooo beautiful and they have beautiful eggs. Plus they are supposed to be very friendly and sociable chickens so they should get along with my others. I try to pick all friendly docile chicks so everyone will hopefully get along

So you saying if the have a color before their name they aren't real. Cause I got sum blue ameraucana and splash ameraucana. They look sooo beautiful and they have beautiful eggs. Plus they are supposed to be very friendly and sociable chickens so they should get along with my others. I try to pick all friendly docile chicks so everyone will hopefully get along

No, I'm saying the opposite -- that the named color variety is one of the indications that they ARE the real thing. :)

No, I'm saying the opposite -- that the named color variety is one of the indications that they ARE the real thing. :)
Ok thnx its hard to get context in text lol if that makes sense. And same about cackle. Another member suggested them and a couple others as some of the best ones to use. All my chicks and ducks came or are coming from them except the black australorps which I wish I would had use them cause the other place isn't sending them till October but thats my fault for being anxious and not reading thoroughly.

I was doing paper towel for the first week and today there hemp bedding came in and I was so excited for my chicks to get there first real bedding until not even an hour later I look down and see this
20230418_161646.jpg
🤭🤭🤭

I was doing paper towel for the first week and today there hemp bedding came in and I was so excited for my chicks to get there first real bedding until not even an hour later I look down and see this View attachment 3472665🤭🤭🤭

One of our long-time members taught me to set the water up on a paver:

IMG_20230413_110642712_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom