HELPP

One of my lakevelnder pullets is drooling and shaking her head I don’t know how to post videos on your so yeah. Does anyone know what to do. I brought her and her crew outside but than one of the black austlorp seems sleepy.
I had a chicken that had the same symptoms and she turned out fine I gave her some special care, within a couple of days, she was back to normal. Hope everything turns out all right, good luck!

I do not know how to post a video on YouTube. How do you post videos? She does that every time she eats her crop always seems full.

Posting to youtube is very easy, I have experience doing it.

Film your video. It is easier to see in horizontal format, so sure your phone horizontal if filming on a phone.
Then you will see a plus symbol. On mobile it is on the bottom in the center of the screen, on your computer it is in the upper right corner of your screen. this is what you press to add a video.
On mobile it is much easier to use the youtube App than to try using your phone browser.
Be sure to title your video. Youtube accepts most video formats.
Don't click out of or leave the app until your video is loaded and posted to be sure it works.
When you post the video you will set the privacy options. We will not be able to see it unless you set the video to be public.
To share the link, go to your video on its page and find the icon that says share. You will get the option to copy the link, copy it and paste the link in this thread 👍
Good luck and I hope your hen feels better soon!!🐔

Back
Top Bottom