HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comb and eye injury PLEASE help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was perfectly fine the day before, I believe a possum got in and hurt her, because there was another chicken that was dead in the coop, when I found her.

Would poultry drench be any good for her?
Poultry NutriDrench or Poultry Cell, SavAChick electrolytes with vitamins, or another vitamin electrolyte supplement might be helpful. Gatorade or sugar water can help if you don’t have those. KickinChicken I think is just some vitamin E and fatty acids for the coat, not really a good supplement for a sick chicken. If she will take feed with some water in it that can be good for her.

She has some thing coming out of her nose it's pretty clear, and smells bad. It's just a small dab of it, should I be concerned?

Can you post any new pictures of her? Is she coughing or sneezing, and what does the eye look like now? A bad odor can be from infection. Coryza, a respiratory disease, and canker a yellow material inside the beak and throat are 2 things that can smell bad. Is her beak cracked? Can you look inside her beak and throat with a flashlight for any mucus or yellow cheesey material?

Back
Top Bottom