Hen acting like a roo

I suppose my hen is just a major bully and not mixed up about whether she's a hen or roo... i can't get rid of her as she's everyone's favorite, of course! I will give her a time out in the broody breaker for a few days and see what happens. My coop is 280 square feet and I have 13 very spoiled hens who live in it. They get to free range 3 hours a day so I don't think they are cramped, really. She's just a big bully! Thank you for the tips.

I never found out the real problem of my barred rock's (the other bully's) comb. I suspect avian pox. I treated the comb and she is back to normal now.

I suppose my hen is just a major bully and not mixed up about whether she's a hen or roo... i can't get rid of her as she's everyone's favorite, of course! I will give her a time out in the broody breaker for a few days and see what happens. My coop is 280 square feet and I have 13 very spoiled hens who live in it. They get to free range 3 hours a day so I don't think they are cramped, really. She's just a big bully! Thank you for the tips.

I never found out the real problem of my barred rock's (the other bully's) comb. I suspect avian pox. I treated the comb and she is back to normal now.
280sqft in coop? or run? Got pics?

What did you treat pox with?

Back
Top Bottom