Hen keeps sitting down //Help//

Attachments

• 20211024_164047.jpg
    20211024_164047.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 2
They so free range everyday for an hour. And she is mostly in the grass area. So yes.
About every one in 10 droppings are liquid. If this persists, then try to get a better picture. Nothing seems very concerning, has she had any regular poops at all? Like solid with white at the top?

About every one in 10 droppings are liquid. If this persists, then try to get a better picture. Nothing seems very concerning, has she had any regular poops at all? Like solid with white at the top?
Since the poops are watery, they absorb in the soil. Shall I try to keep her inside for a while and wait for her to excrete?
And I have never seen regular poo in the past few months.

Since the poops are watery, they absorb in the soil. Shall I try to keep her inside for a while and wait for her to excrete?
And I have never seen regular poo in the past few months.
If you can without a big hassle, I would recommend it.

If you can without a big hassle, I would recommend it.
Sorry for the late update!

She is less lethargic now and participates rather actively as comapred to before. Her face also looks less pale and she is really growing a lot of feathers in preparations for the winters!

One thing I have noticed is that her abdomeb seems to be getting smaller and harder. Previously I was able to squish it a bit and could feel it easily, but for some reason, it has gotten really small and hard. Like there is no room in that place. Any idea why?

Sorry for the late update!

She is less lethargic now and participates rather actively as comapred to before. Her face also looks less pale and she is really growing a lot of feathers in preparations for the winters!

One thing I have noticed is that her abdomeb seems to be getting smaller and harder. Previously I was able to squish it a bit and could feel it easily, but for some reason, it has gotten really small and hard. Like there is no room in that place. Any idea why?
Less lethargic is good! Great actually.:celebrate Im not sure about the abdomen though. @Wyorp Rock, I already tagged you, but what are your thoughts on the abdomen?

Back
Top Bottom