Hen Keeps Yelling!!

That’s not yelling. I have hens that yell and curse my ancestors :lol:
That is what I call talking. She is just a vocal girl. If you think she’s loud then your others must be pretty soft vocalizing.
She’s definitely not extremely loud because I have extremely loud hens that really yell and they’re way louder than her. Mine are usually loudest when someone is in their favorite nest box or it’s treat time and I’m late:rant

That’s not yelling. I have hens that yell and curse my ancestors :lol:
That is what I call talking. She is just a vocal girl. If you think she’s loud then your others must be pretty soft vocalizing.
She’s definitely not extremely loud because I have extremely loud hens that really yell and they’re way louder than her. Mine are usually loudest when someone is in their favorite nest box or it’s treat time and I’m late:rant
Today she wasn't as loud as other days i mean she yells super loud and i can hear her from far far away. I was just curious why the sound or talk like that 🤣

I like my hen she is a very good layer i was just wondering why she likes to scream
This post made me laugh a little because we have a Delaware that I swear is always yelling. It is long, loud, drawn out and it makes me so curious what she is saying in chicken. The only time any of the girls sound even close to her volume or type of yelling/shouting is when they want to lay but have fomo because I am there and god forbid they not be underfoot when I am in the yard. Our Delaware does it allllllll the time though too.

This post made me laugh a little because we have a Delaware that I swear is always yelling. It is long, loud, drawn out and it makes me so curious what she is saying in chicken. The only time any of the girls sound even close to her volume or type of yelling/shouting is when they want to lay but have fomo because I am there and god forbid they not be underfoot when I am in the yard. Our Delaware does it allllllll the time though too.
😂 someone has a yelling hen too

Sometimes I tell her I am going to eat her just to get peace and quiet in the yard, even though I never would, she is a sweet chicken, just suuuuuper loud!
Mine is just the same. Im feeding them and she is yelling like crazy in my ear non stop. But when i minic her she just yells louder and starts running while yelling they are so funny

Yep, a talker, and a polite talker at that! I've got a silkie who's pretty bad. Kind of like listening to an Amazon jungle soundtrack with the bird that constantly screams the aaah-aahh-aaahh-aahhh in the background. All day. In the coop, outside the coop, I've watched other hens give her a good peck to the side of the head out of what I'm sure sheer annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom