hen may start to lay

It can stay on the counter, provided you haven't washed it yet, for a couple of days. Once you refrigerate it, it must stay refrigerated until you cook it. If you have small children around, you may want to put it in the fridge, as my two month old grand baby has cost me quite a few eggs this year already. Enjoy the fresh eggs, they usually taste better than what you get in the store, at least mine do anyway....

It can stay on the counter, provided you haven't washed it yet, for a couple of days. Once you refrigerate it, it must stay refrigerated until you cook it. If you have small children around, you may want to put it in the fridge, as my two month old grand baby has cost me quite a few eggs this year already. Enjoy the fresh eggs, they usually taste better than what you get in the store, at least mine do anyway....
well i have rooster and its been trying to mate with the others so would that do anything?

Yes, he can fertilise ...... (ditto same time)

p.s. it makes a difference ....if you have chickens that get broody in spring and you like to have chicks 🐣

Back
Top Bottom