Hen-nah wishes to say hello!

Hen-nah

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2015
Olivehurst, California
Hello fellow BYC fans!

Many years ago, I cam onto this forum to learn about raising chickens. My name back then was TriageRN and I really had a great time on this site! But life has its twists and turns and I wound up moving from Oregon to Central California and just now had room to get chickens again, and boy did I get lucky! I missed my chickens so much...it felt like eternity getting some back again!
My sweetheart and I found a wonderful coop for 99 bucks and ran to get it, and it is awesome! Little did we know, or little did the ad tell us, it came with 9 chickens! Oh boy! So I got everything and the group all in one purchase! I use to raise Americana's and Reds back in Oregon, so these little beauties are giving me some difficulty identifying, but I am sure I will get them identified by breed soon.
We are nuts about our chickens, and even my sweethearts two teen sons are excited and help us with them. We spend hours watching them free-range and laugh as they act like their little chicken selves! Such enjoyment!
I am looking forward in meeting you all in the forum!

Amy AKA Hen-Nah

Welcome back!
smile.png

Welcome back to BYC, Amy. Glad you decided join to our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children (even teens). :eek:) My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Thank you so much! I am very excited to have chickens again, and my sweetie and his boys are loving them too (the boys are new to chickens). Even my dog is excited but leaves them be...she just watches them from a distance (she is a toy poodle).

I believe we have a Wyandotte, golden sex link (2), rhode island red, California blue foot (American Bresse) hen and roo (pics on the 'what is this breed' section asking for advice...and two white girls I have yet to figure out. Despite the breeds they are sweet and friendly and I just love them!

Amy AKA Hen-Nah

Back
Top Bottom