hen or roo 15 week old Light Brahma

Edel

In the Brooder
May 21, 2015
Hello, This is my 1st post... I am new to chickens. I am looking for your opinion is this a hen or a roo... I think I know.... but am hoping I am wrong.... lol!!!

He came from Murrary Mc Murray I think I bought all 8 of my pullets from a lady that ordered 50 brown egg layer pullets from them. She didn't need all of them so I bought them from her. I thought he was a rooster from day 1.... he strutted around like one & is now herding the hens around. Not sure if I will keep him or?????? Yikes! I hate to think of my other options.... He is so cute.... I love his big fluffy feet.

Thank you! I look forward to learning more about chickens here... You guys are awesome!

He came from Murrary Mc Murray I think I bought all 8 of my pullets from a lady that ordered 50 brown egg layer pullets from them. She didn't need all of them so I bought them from her. I thought he was a rooster from day 1.... he strutted around like one & is now herding the hens around. Not sure if I will keep him or?????? Yikes! I hate to think of my other options.... He is so cute.... I love his big fluffy feet.

Back
Top Bottom