Hen or roo???

kyrose

Songster
10 Years
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne,Ky.
Hello,i rescued this little guy(i think)from a bad situation,but now that im getting a better look im thinking roo.Im also thing easter egger,but not positive? Sorry the pics ar not that great,but he wasnt cooperating.Any guesses?

Thats what i figured.I cant have any more roo's..
sad.png
We have a fair here where chickens are thrown out into a fenced area and children are allowed to chase and catch them.I think its barbaric!! The person who brought me the 2 her kids caught didnt have a clue what to do with them!!! The ee roo is very thin and both chickens had totally empty crops.
he.gif
and this is backed by the future farmers of america...

Thats what i figured.I cant have any more roo's..
sad.png
We have a fair here where chickens are thrown out into a fenced area and children are allowed to chase and catch them.I think its barbaric!! The person who brought me the 2 her kids caught didnt have a clue what to do with them!!! The ee roo is very thin and both chickens had totally empty crops.
he.gif
and this is backed by the future farmers of america...
I'd talk to the fair administration and politely explain to them your experience.

Someone should care and listen if you are polite and persistent.
Lady of McCamley

Agree he looks like an Easter Egger rooster. Calling and writing the Fair Board about how you got them and the condition the chickens were in is a good idea. I would also write the FFA state and national association, I can't believe they thought that was a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom