Hen taking care of her babies

Poultry Nutri Drench is a great vitamin supplement. For your broody, she's surely lacking condition if she's been setting for a month already. So, giving her a boost of vitamins could help her if she does decide to set a clutch of eggs for you. Even if not, she would benefit. Am I remembering correctly that you got more than just the one bird? A vitamin supplement for new birds, and especially for chicks, and when getting ready to collect hatching eggs can make a huge improvement in the "outcome".

Poultry Nutri Drench is a great vitamin supplement. For your broody, she's surely lacking condition if she's been setting for a month already. So, giving her a boost of vitamins could help her if she does decide to set a clutch of eggs for you. Even if not, she would benefit. Am I remembering correctly that you got more than just the one bird? A vitamin supplement for new birds, and especially for chicks, and when getting ready to collect hatching eggs can make a huge improvement in the "outcome".
I bought 2. I'm one of those that don't like to buy just 1 bird from someone bc I don't want one or the other to feel scared but she doesn't have another bird there that she knows.

Back
Top Bottom