hen wont stop the hiccups!

chickensahoy96

Chirping
11 Years
Aug 26, 2012
Edited by Staff

My neighbor grabbed her <my hen> by her neck becuase he was being mean when i wasnt home and she hasn't stopped the hiccups since then about 2 months ago. every day she hiccups even at nighttime i hear hiccups. I felt the inside of her throat something felt like it was inside out wil this eventually get better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited by Staff

My neighbor grabbed her <my hen> by her neck becuase he was being mean when i wasnt home and she hasn't stopped the hiccups since then about 2 months ago. every day she hiccups even at nighttime i hear hiccups. I felt the inside of her throat something felt like it was inside out wil this eventually get better?

It is possible when she was grabbed by her neck that she sustained some injury,possibly a compression of one the vertebrae in her neck,this may also be the cause of her hiccups. Is she eating/drinking normal?

I dont think it was that becuase she drinks and eats fine, it feels closer to her skin of her craw/throat then behind it by her neck. I think something is cut or infected she had no right doing that (was a little 5 year old girl) and now the poor thing suffers, and so do i becuase i heer it always hiccuping or coughing even when im sleeping at night

Back
Top Bottom