Henny Penny's 6th Birthday

Wow! I love it. Miss H.Penny
Doesn’t look a day over 4 lol
Beautiful pictures. I just love
It. Now...the second I show these to my husband he’s going to look at me and say....No :lau
He just doesn’t understand I don’t know the meaning of the word when it comes to my babies. Outstanding job on the cakes. Made my day!
Thanks!
So fun. Just love it!!! Don’t you wish you could do that for kids? Mold up a bunch of vegetables, decorate them and have them eat up some healthy food? LOL I can hear it now “grandma you’re not fooling me” that’s not cake...:lau
Hahahaha! That'd be great....

Looks like a good time was had by all!

What did you make her cake out of?
I just put some wet layers crumble in a cool whip container and flipped it over on a paper plate. Then I decorated it with flowers, sunflower seeds, etc. It was fun, and they loved it! I don't think they realized it was just food they ate everyday, haha!

Yes it is! Especially for a 6th birthday.... not too common! I found a chicken age calculator online and in chicken years she is 160!!!!:bow

For most standard breeds, 6 yrs old IS old! Many birds don't make it past 2 yrs of age. :( Cherish those older hens, we are blessed to have them after 6 yrs!

I've got an 8 year old Black Australorp in the coop, she is still going quite strong! Hasn't laid in 2 years but she is very healthy otherwise. I make sure she's spoiled absolutely rotten daily, I have no idea how much longer she will go.

Enjoy those birthdays!! :)

Happy 6th Birthday, Penny!
View attachment 1503707
A picture of her lovely birthday cake....

Before......
View attachment 1503708
And After.....
View attachment 1503709

View attachment 1503712
The birthday girl!
View attachment 1503715
Eating cake with her friends....
View attachment 1503716
Penny & Jenny.....
View attachment 1503717
Here's a shot of Twilight.
View attachment 1503719
And Fern....
View attachment 1503720
Jenny....
View attachment 1503721
And Goldenrod.
View attachment 1503730
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :woot:love
My my my now that's a happy and beautiful flowers k you have there!!! Beautiful birthday girl ☺️

Back
Top Bottom