Hens have two cents to put in, too.

buddyellie

Chirping
8 Years
May 5, 2013
The Happy Henhouse automatic door opener for the coop stopped working so I changed the batteries. I must have played with the controls because it still wouldn't open. When Monday came around, I called the company while standing in their run in front of the motor. As I was having a conversation with the person who answered the phone, one of the chickens at a time would come right up to me and start cackling right in the phone. He thought it was just too funny. As we went along, he would give me instructions and I would follow them. It took just a couple of minutes to get it working just right. I was missing one of the screws that hold the front cover on the motor and looked down from the motor but still no screw. Then I realized they must have taken off with it because it was on the ground on the opposite side of the run. Way too far to bounce there so one of them must have taken it and run. No one own up to it. I apologized to him for the rowdy chickens and told him they are used to singing along with me. He asked if I would sing a little so he could here them but I wouldn't put him through that.

Back
Top Bottom