Hens kicked my Americanas out of coop

Agdiva

Chirping
9 Years
Apr 27, 2012
I have 2 SL Wyndottes,1 RIR, not very friends to humans, 2 ISA Browns, extremely tame, and 3 Americuanas, i
1 of which is pretty tame. My SLW, RIR, and ISA's have kicked all 3 Americuanas out and they are roosting in my tree. I am planning on building a larger coop but its gonna take me a lil while. They all were fitting into their coop before. What do I do to get them all to roost together again? The SLW seem to be the aggressors of the flock. They are free range chickens during the day. HELP! its getting cold and I hate to think of them sleeping in a tree in the wind!!!

I have some pretty mean chickens to. But what I did is just keep them all in the chicken coop for a while. I let my chickens free range during the day to, and have had this problem before. Just catch the Americanas and put them in the chicken coop with all the others and watch them to make sure none thing bad happens. This is what I do when my chickens start doing that to each other... Hope my advise helped you... Good luck
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom