Hens or roosters?

The problem you ran into on not getting answers on What Breed and Gender is This?" was that you posted them on a thread started by jemar808 instead of starting your own thread. It's also the reason it took me awhile to find your post over there. You did the same thing here on "New Member Introductions" by posting on jlriddle84's thread. You will get better responses if you will start your own threads by clicking on the "Start a New Thread" box at the top of the page, just to the right of the blue "Post a Reply" box. Hope this helps.
Thanks as I am new I am still learning the best way to do things, so thanks for your advise and help it is really appreciated, think I have done it again but will now start my own thread
smile.png

Am using laptop, I am very new and now it is all getting confusing :idunno

Well you know how to do the quote I see. I'm just figuring it all out as well. I use my iPhone so it's different but I'll help all I can.

In the box where I type, there are 4 boxes. B, Attachment, picture upload and ten an @ sign. Can you see any of this?

Well you know how to do the quote I see. I'm just figuring it all out as well. I use my iPhone so it's different but I'll help all I can.

In the box where I type, there are 4 boxes. B, Attachment, picture upload and ten an @ sign. Can you see any of this?
I can see the attachment and photo but no @ symbol, will have to look on my iphone, what does the @ symbol do?

I can see the attachment and photo but no @ symbol, will have to look on my iphone, what does the @ symbol do?
i use the free app for te iPhone. When you push it a drop down box will appear and if you were to link me you would start to type my screen name and then select mine when it came up so that it would notify you. For instance I'm new to the site try asking @dee06

Back
Top Bottom