hens/pullets MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenpea, Jul 6, 2008.

1. chickenpea

chickenpea Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2007
    southern md
    I have a dark brahma,gold seabrite,and asst silky and silky crosses.

2. TundraChick

TundraChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2007
    West Viriginia
    what are your Silkies, I want a splash hen???

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    chickenpea when we meet, could you bring the sebright hen? im interested in getting sebrights next year. How much do you want for her?

4. 2BowieChicks

2BowieChicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2008
    Bowie, MD
    Caution: Sob Story Alert! I need to buy a red or black silky pullet soon and will drive considerable distance to pick up. DH & I came back from our 4th of July holiday to find 11 of our 17 chickens gone--neighbor says likely a new racoon family in the area. Kids are at camp and will be horrified, especially my 13-year-old son, who has had terrible luck with pets (not his fault, either). The silkies were his babies and I hate to lose that last bit of childhood tenderness in my rapidly-adolescing guy. Overprotective or not, I want to replace at least one of the silkies before he returns from camp 7/18. They were 3 months old. Can you or anyone else on the board help? Thanks a million!

5. AmeraucanaMD

AmeraucanaMD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Churchton MD
    I am interested in a silkie pullet or two for a local family who just want 2 to add to their assorted polish/cochin/Ameraucana bantam flock. The son really wants at least one, any color.
    The sexing has to be definite though as they live in a subdivision.
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by