hens/pullets MD

chickenpea when we meet, could you bring the sebright hen? im interested in getting sebrights next year. How much do you want for her?

Caution: Sob Story Alert! I need to buy a red or black silky pullet soon and will drive considerable distance to pick up. DH & I came back from our 4th of July holiday to find 11 of our 17 chickens gone--neighbor says likely a new racoon family in the area. Kids are at camp and will be horrified, especially my 13-year-old son, who has had terrible luck with pets (not his fault, either). The silkies were his babies and I hate to lose that last bit of childhood tenderness in my rapidly-adolescing guy. Overprotective or not, I want to replace at least one of the silkies before he returns from camp 7/18. They were 3 months old. Can you or anyone else on the board help? Thanks a million!

I am interested in a silkie pullet or two for a local family who just want 2 to add to their assorted polish/cochin/Ameraucana bantam flock. The son really wants at least one, any color.
The sexing has to be definite though as they live in a subdivision.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom